Sunday, August 10, 2008

oops!

Well, last night I was part of an adventure at Fort Sisseton. There are many many ghost stories surrounding the Fort, and my dad was recruited for a family reunion to tell some of the stories from his many years of working at the Fort at night.


After the campfire stories, the crew went on a lantern tour to tour the buildings and the grounds. This is where I enter the story. My dad asked me to record a disc with some 'sounds' of the Fort that people have heard from time to time. They included a bugle, marching, horse whinny and others. My friend John and I hid behind buildings, in the breastworks (dugouts since the fort couldn't build wood walls) and such.


It was in the breastworks near the fort Jail that I took a turn for the worse. I tripped and ripped up my knee. No blood, since its all on the inside. I can't even walk on my knee at this point. But, I'm going to offer it up and hopefully I won't need to go to the Dr. tomorrow... but if i do, I will. IN fact, an X-ray or two couldn't hurt. I do think there is some damage under the kneecap, as I can't turn it or walk on it.

Just thought I would share with you the latest and greatest floop that has happened to me! haha. Have a great day! I'm sure i'll be on my couch all day.

No comments: